EOS 3.92% $1.60 electro optic systems holdings limited

This co sheets me.My other holdings are boring such as a bank,a...

1. 9,684 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 455
    This co sheets me.
    My other holdings are boring such as a bank,a rail freight co etc.
    I find the eos sector fascinating with clear strong profit potential but my interest has cost me big bucks.The therapy is not working as i'm still interested.
    Just my opinion but again both the US and Australian govts appear very serious about JADC 2 and due to aukus it appears both will be working very close to develop the connectivity network which imo is obviously critical to all future weapons systems etc.
    The interesting part is ,at least my understanding is C4edge and JADC are the same,control,connectivity,communications and the 4th one.
    Again eos US alabama being listed in the AT&T JADC consortium hmm should position eos well in any JV between the US and Australia regarding JADC/C4Edge.?
    ps hmm still have not lost full hope in the eos dew laser (again lets maybe include jamming) all curent dew lasers r protypes even if the eos laser is mounted on a 20ft container.All appear to be tested seriously early 2023.
    Interesting to note the refurbished US striker vehicle is having power issues and thats before they turn on the dew laser.
    What eos can salvage from spacelink i have no idea.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EOS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.60
Change
-0.065(3.92%)
Mkt cap ! $307.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.70 $1.70 $1.57 $2.037M 1.270M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 400 $1.58

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.60 2659 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EOS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.