ARL 2.11% 48.5¢ ardea resources limited

So we have a multi-billion dollar entity that cares enough to be...

1. 2,249 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 542
    So we have a multi-billion dollar entity that cares enough to be quietly accumulating and this is to be seen as a bad thing?

I guess they must be completely wasting their time, same with the consortium let's pack it all up and go home.

The caliber of posts from the bears here are just getting worse and worse. It shows their bias that they can't discuss things in good faith, such as the capex. They are actually insinuating that in the event the consortium decided to move forward, it would be the same financing situation as if ARL went it alone. Because a consortium that is worth well in excess of 150b, with their own banks and ties to governments who are desperate for strategic minerals, would struggle in approaching a bank.

The only question they should be posing if they want to be a bear is will the consortium say yes or no. That's a valid argument to make, because we're still in the DD stage. Nothing is locked in yet and we're all awaiting to see what happens.

But why don't they make this argument? It's because I don't believe they're actually bearish, otherwise they would have raised this instead of repeating the capex argument ad nauseum. The capex argument had relevance prior to us beginning to interact with 4 multi-billion dollar entities who while they might not have signed anything binding have put money, face and time into ARL. We have:

Our new shareholder Sinar Mas
    Sumitomo
    Mitsui
    Mitsubishi

To actually suggest none of these parties can help with finance is such a laughable downramp.

DYOR, don't listen to any of the posters here including myself. Let the facts speak for themselves.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.5¢
Change
0.010(2.11%)
Mkt cap ! $96.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.0¢ 48.5¢ 48.0¢ $2.162K 4.504K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 4232 48.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 13713 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.30am 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.