ARL 0.00% 68.5¢ ardea resources limited

There are some relatively new ARL posters and more than likely...

1. 5,851 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 711
    There are some relatively new ARL posters and more than likely new ARL shareholders now quickly forming opinions without full knowledge and history of the current rodent pair of visitors who will have you believe of their genuine interest in Ardea. Trust me, they want ARL to fail.

Longer term previous history might make you more wary of their motives. Oh yes, wishing you well etc?? Enough to make some here vomit.

Everytime you respond to them, you too are encouraging them to keep all the nonesense alive and if you don't respond, they will dig for more dirt on the pretext that they really care?

Don't be fooled, and yes, I know some of you love to debate etc but of one thing I am certain, each and every one of them from the (so far totally failed) peer board have almost abandoned that board.

They are simply here to cause a mischief with exaggerated claims over numerous years now but never as strongly as currently. If you really believe that discussion and or debate with either one of them helps, then I suggest that maybe you should delve into the previous history and see the claims that were being made back then.

More than 30% of the past 100 ARL posts are from these same two posters and by their own disclosure, neither holds ARL shares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
68.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $140.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
70.0¢ 72.0¢ 68.5¢ $90.79K 129.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30 69.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
70.5¢ 34 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.10am 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
70.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.82 %)
Open High Low Volume
69.5¢ 71.5¢ 69.0¢ 6011
Last updated 12.05pm 02/05/2024 ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.