ARL 8.79% 49.5¢ ardea resources limited

Ann: Successful A$16M Capital Raising, page-9

1. 5,851 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 711
    Never mind about your worthless investment in the peer options Successwillnevercome.

In sharp contrast to your rantings about long term investments, I know others who also enjoyed their own successes in long term, life changing episodes
    As a result of you only wanting to share part of the Heron / Ardea story, long term investors such as myself enjoyed immense benefits that you could only dream of, let alone ever contemplate.

Here are but just two of several examples. I don't know about your math prowess but if you believe I was / a top 20 shareholder even back then, the two examples below disclose some serious investments.

Year:
    15th April 2002 - Heron Shareholders receive 1 for 5 free in specie distribution in newly listed gold company Avoca Resources and the opportunity to apply for further shares at .20 cents.
    Avoca shares get taken over in 2009 but reach $3.40 plus on the way to $6.00.

Year:
    14th Dec 2009 - After receiving free shares in Heron's Iron Ore asset Polaris, MINERAL RESOURCES AUSTRALIA make an offer of 11 cents cash together with 1 MIN share for every 10 Polaris shares.
    At the time MIN Shares were about $6.30 and of course, almost hit $100 per share earlier this year as well as paying a dividend from day one twice a year. By the way, yes, I did sell some MIN at $87.00

I could go on but I really don't need to prove or justify anything to a penny option holder like yourself.
    Change your strategy and attitude before you are completely wiped out. I wish you well in getting RED328 to apply for the M.D. position. I think he might be offended.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
0.040(8.79%)
Mkt cap ! $98.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.5¢ 50.0¢ 45.5¢ $63.93K 130.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3214 48.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.0¢ 16000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.