TOE 0.00% 31.5¢ toro energy limited

Ann: Successful A$5 Million Placement, page-79

1. 3,720 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1083
    Yes, well I remember reading about fusion and Tokamak (Russian) designs back in the 1960's when I was at secondary school. Economical fusion for energy is like Lasseter's Reef for gold. It is always out there somewhere. A mirage of fantastic wealth that no-one seems able to find. I suspect quantum computing is of a similar ilk. Maybe one day.
    So, TOE sets a new 52 week low today. I counted on that with the issue at 1.1c when the uranium market is depressed and so picked up some at 1c.
    TOE is difficult to value. As a uranium stock it is over-priced, while it is an unresourced explorer of Ni and Au with some Va as by-product of the uranium. The Ni is still sexy these days while Va is likely to be another battery metal to target but with much less demand than Li for that purpose. Market sentiment will be the determining factor on this stock I perceive, rather than any fundamentals available at present
    Anyway, the share market is fickle and so if I can realise 2.4c like I did several months ago then I will be applauding but I will settle for a lower target without any complaints.
    U3O8 is the apparent driver of TOE SP but Ni may yet take the limelight with Au as a wildcard..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 32.0¢ 31.5¢ $26.59K 83.99K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4775 31.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.0¢ 13085 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TOE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.