A3D 0.00% 6.7¢ aurora labs limited

I think this adds up to four.Why would A3D embark on a project...

1. 1,020 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 301
    I think this adds up to four.

Why would A3D embark on a project to make a micro gas turbine engine? Totally out of left field compared to all that we have heard about in what would be the potential uses of their additive printing technology. Funds resources within the company could never be described as flush yet there must have been a considerable expense incurred in developing this unique item. I think it must be concluded that a client has given a committment to take these devices in some volume. Not every one wants a micro jet engine in fact hardly anyone does except of course the defence industry. As &hatmopit indicated earlier this is indeed extra good to share with the military types at their defence conference this week. Spread the word. The bit I like about having the defence industry as a client is that they work with funds that come out of a bottomless pit. Lets hope A3D can capitalize on this to its fullest.

And must add - the gas turbine engine has a very professional well made look about it. Congrats to the A3D team on this. This device does demonstrate that their printing technology is of the highest class and can be used to manufacture almost anything. Not too hard to imagine that this device will attract many new clients with their complex and unique needs.

redgum

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A3D (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.5¢ 6.7¢ 6.3¢ $35.27K 535.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 49734 6.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.7¢ 20669 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A3D (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.