ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 160 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 163
    I've been following the story for a long while now and also interested to see how they pivot it so I'm not just providing a sell sentiment to downramp or unfairly target the stock.

The reality is that being a 3D printer manufacturer is hard enough being in the US, look at all the recent bankruptcies / consolidations of Nano Dimension, Velo3D etc., without trying to build out a fully installation and support infrastructure from Perth, WA for a hardware heavy business.

I really believe that they need to stop developing 3D printers themselves and instead look at using 3D printing to develop small payload cruise missiles similar to the Palianytsia drone/missile in Ukraine which is around USD~100,000 per unit or other applications of 3D printing for defence / UAS's that don't require long regulatory timeframes and aren't structural etc.

Based off of their cashburn and cash position in the most recent 4C, a Cap Raise does seem imminent.

If they can reposition themselves to be service-oriented or product-based with 3D printing forming the backbone / enabling those services and/or products, I think there is value to be found here post capital raise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A3D (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.