BGT 0.00% 4.3¢ bio-gene technology ltd

Ann: Successful Allowance of New United States Patent, page-32

1. 4,225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1130
    I think I can speak for a few posters on HC.
    The issue isn't with individuals positions or negativity towards BGT.
    Many of us take issue with a few posters continuing the incessant repetition of dribble that has been posted over the past years, with nothing new to add to the discussion.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for contrarian positions when they come equipped with substance and provide new information. However if someone has put their 2 cents in, made their point, only to post again and again and again to ad-nauseam, with the exact same position/opinion containing no additional value to the discussion... well, that's when many of us will write that person off. This kind of behaviour fosters a toxic environment on the forum.

Personally I'm here to see what comes of the BASF partnership and will ride out until that is either a bust or it turns BGT into a unicorn.
    I do however agree that only time will tell where BGT will end up, and to me it's apparent that they are running out of time to deliver on their promises.

If everyone could just show some respect and try not to be a douche bag, that'd be great.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.658M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23809 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 27876 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.45pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.