CVN 2.50% 20.5¢ carnarvon energy limited

Todays( market sensitive?) announcement plays right into the...

1. 1,084 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 242
    Todays( market sensitive?) announcement plays right into the hands of shorters. Whoever is keeping the price down knows that even if Caley results are good CVN is likely to drift for some time without something new being announced. Fantastic discovery yes but so was FAR largest discovery in the world in 2014 which has done absolutely nothing for their s/p , not comparing apples with apples just mentioning what can happen. To a certain extent the drift is CVN's own fault due to large placements to "loyal" instos who in reality do not have the slightest bit of interest or loyalty towards CVN. With very little buying interest the question is how low will an interested party allow the price to fall before seeing real value. You also suggest small cap oil stocks representing no safety even with great long term prospects. A few months ago I suggested two stocks with long life reserves and great cash flow HZN and CUE and was told I was talking utter rubbish well if up 50% and !00% is rubbish gains for that short period , good on the expert.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $366.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $357.2K 1.791M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 190000 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 832037 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.