CVN 0.00% 20.0¢ carnarvon energy limited

Through following CVN since long before the first Phoenix...

1. 661 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    Through following CVN since long before the first Phoenix success, these short term results are more a threat than a promise, despite the success prospects. Any short term gain is quickly absorbed in the larger market, and any failure to meet expectation can be devastating. After 5 years of spectacular surprise results, it is only the last year that we seem to have put in a rising price base (higher lows) over 12 months. I do not think that is because the results are getting any better, but it is finally presenting a clearer big picture. I do not think anything is really going to change until we get a detailed commitment to production and financing.

CVN does not need short-seller conspiracies to restrain the price. It has some big investment players on the roster who would have background knowledge on the funding, so why should they not just sell into any short term price rise. Any funds holding CVN may also have to sell down stock with a quick 20% price gain to keep their covenants.

I have my major support line up to 36 cents now and CVN is a buy above it but if this does not hold it is a 20% drop to the next support.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $357.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 102500 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 26900 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.13am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.