ALM 0.00% 0.8¢ alma metals limited

Ann: Successful Boiler Trial Using Sese Coal , page-8

1. 2,425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26

Hi Ferrari

I am not telling management to come up with fluff all i am saying is with what the company has achieved we should have a market cap of well in excess of where we are.

I agree with you the management is top notch for a small cap company but i think they are lacking on the marketing side. At the end of the day if the market isnt recognizing the potential of what they have than the company is not selling that message clearly enough.
    to see the stock at 16.5 c offer when they have achieved so many milestones this year is not good enough.
    You can only blame the market to a level they should be outperforming every junior coal stock given what they have achieved.

they should be specifically targeting known major coal investors across the globe (ie noble or insto's) to say hey we are here we have almost 3bln tonnes with potentially double that to come and a power station and we begin mining next yr. If they got one or 2 funds to pick up even a few per cent stake this stock would be capped at a multiple of where it is now.

they need to get a couple of brokers to put research out on it too...i havent seen anyone cover it in over a yr

buying creates buying and thats what they need to do for the benefit of all shareholders including the management who have bought on market.

Especially if they need to raise capital i dont want to be diluted at 16c do you?

and most of all i dont want someone lodging a bid for 30c and stealing my stock..ie similar whats happening to exs now

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $8.837K 1.104M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 2207912 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 813606 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.