PPK 6.93% 47.0¢ ppk group limited

Ann: Successful capital raise by White Graphene Limited, page-8

1. YLJ
    819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 870
    At least in the more recent AMAG announcement, there was some room for backward
    guestimation calculations as I shared there (link). This announcement gives us pretty
    much nothing to work with.
    Nevertheless, what I do know.
    According to the notes I have, WGL's last cap raise was for 1.96m in Sep 21 & valued the
    company at 36.76m

The more recent annual report (pg. 4) states:

"the White Graphene capital raise of between $3.575 million to $8.575 million that is
    currently in progress"

and (pg.9):
    "...now in the process of a further capital raise which will value WGL at around $75 million.
    The funds are intended to be used for the construction and commissioning of the commercial
    scale plant, further research and development of new materials for transport and storage of
    hydrogen and new high-performance coatings, and commercializing new White Graphene products.
    After the capital raise, PPK will own a minimum of 51.8% and BNNTTL will own a minimum of 7.7%"

If this raise was indeed completed at a valuation of 75m, I would think it very neglectful
    of the company to not restate this information and I can see why the assumption could
    be made that they could not raise at that valuation. On the other hand, I would also assume
    (with more of a degree of certainty) that PPK would not have been willing to compromise
    on a majority holding post-raise. Even a valuation of 45m would re-emphasize the disparity
    in share price and the "value" of PPK's holdings. I'd be overjoyed to hear it was at the
    pre-stated valuation, I have no choice but to be a skeptic for now.

Despite my frustration with management's level of disclosure and communication, my
    sentiment remains "hold" for now, though I am considering moving some of my current
    position over to LIS, which has not been as disappointing from that perspective and
    seems to be making nice progress in every way except for its share price...

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PPK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
-0.035(6.93%)
Mkt cap ! $42.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.5¢ 50.5¢ 45.0¢ $115.4K 239.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1133 46.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 496 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PPK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.