TEG 0.00% 2.0¢ triangle energy (global) limited

Welcome Ringding46,Great to have another contributor around the...

1. 137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    Welcome Ringding46,

Great to have another contributor around the place,

We could have sold off more of our GAS shares again instead of the CR, so that looks to me like TEG believe GAS is about to get production going and make a few bucks, (finally, as that's been a whole other story)

Also l believe you are right that it hurts now and 2.5 would have been a much better CR price, but better to have a fall back and a CR and get it out of the way than one possibly later on halting any big momentum we might/will have, others here would know better than me but l believe TEG require a certain amount of money in the bank to drill for gas, so maybe a rig is becoming available and we needed the coin quickly for it ??

TEG has so much on in the first half of 2024 but only the extra UK license has happened so far, so there's plenty still to come really soon, NOPTA would be great start and release a big shackle around our necks, PGY has had a minor run lately so hopefully that announcement is really soon, apparently its on the ministers desk to be signed...pick up the bloody pen MP!

Interesting what's going on at STX as well (pardon the pun) the 2D they went off hasn't ended well (for the time being) and wonder if the terrific looking 3D seismic at L7 and Booth drill might look like something they can get going now and restore some sanity to the STX aura... just a thought??

I do believe something is imminent in the next month, not up ramping, just trying to put 2 and 2 together and come up with 4.

Yes, we have a new train, but it's just gone in to be serviced!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $36.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $73.26K 3.657M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2396134 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 3737846 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.31pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 5.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ 1936495
Last updated 14.41pm 10/05/2024 ?
TEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.