OVT 6.45% 3.3¢ ovanti limited

Dave, any view opposite to super bullish ramping is considered...

1. 527 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    Dave, any view opposite to super bullish ramping is considered as downramping.
    Good hold & run yesterday, should be not bad today too.

We will see what happens here, it's hard to know, like apt s run from $8 to $105, who would have known? I almost pressed the buy button that day and banging my head not to have done it, bit hey on the other side it was loosing 40% a day, so.. It was a ecision by feeling.

in the meantime it would be nice to have an adult discussion. We are all investors / invested so there is not point to attack each other the childish way without discussion. Both views are important, like any discussion. It's a public forum, not an auto gratification platform for the biggest ramper who get more Likes.

Anyway, re de CR, happy it has been completed, oversubscribed. However 2 points:
    - don't like the of the 0.04 x 20m given to Barclay. What was the SP when this has been decided and when these options will hit the market? Was itit under old management or new one? Im lazy to do research I know..

Company hopefully has made the sophs participating happy by allocating 7m$ worth of shares that were not planned in the CR, bad for dilution though but hope these founds will able the team to follow the pipeline, which is quite bullish.

All imo, open to discussion..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.002(6.45%)
Mkt cap ! $37.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.7¢ 3.1¢ $159.2K 4.883M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5305 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 304130 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.5¢
  Change
0.002 ( 12.9 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.2¢ 3.8¢ 3.0¢ 1746367
Last updated 15.58pm 03/05/2024 ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.