CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,795 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1980
    Hi @aleng

Welcome and best wishes for success in the market. The idea that management make their decisions based on a short term view of the company share price is incorrect in my opinion. Management painted a picture of where they see the company going (investor update 2 weeks ago) they have their previous experience to show that they can execute then it's really up to investors to have their own risk assessment and investment strategy in place.

In my opinion, if I ever see management of any company making announcements based on short term market movements I will exit my position. The aim of any director is to act in the best interest of the company and it's shareholders. This is done by informing the market of a strategy for business growth and operations and then delivering on said strategy. Timing the market or trying to pump the share price should be the last thing on their minds.

I'd suggest reading about continuous disclosure of a listed company to gain a better understanding of what I'm talking about.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.