MEI 9.09% 10.0¢ meteoric resources nl

Ann: Successful Capital Raising to Fund Ongoing Development, page-26

1. 298 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Hmmm u got that right..can't believe this mob ,have got a half decent show at Halls Creek in the best country in the world to do business in and they don't even drlll it to get to a 1mill oz plus ,they should take a leaf out of DEG and BGL.. book , and every other real miner, they prove up 2 mill ozs plus before they even start to think of a mine...and this guy wants to mine a 300 th oz show ?? Im starting to think that this mob are cowboys with just half hearted efforts to be a miner...hmmmm , just live of share holder funds like so many do, or maybe Halls Creek isn't what they make out it to be, maybe that's why no body else wanted it ?? , so now we wait for reports on how to build a mine??...and no news on any drilling in the near future ...geezz what next. I predicted a CR @1.7c and was going to buy, since I sold down from 4.5 c.to 2.5 but I have second thoughts now. I just think that if no drilling until next year and or no good news the shares will go further south,unless they pull a rabbit out of a bag.

anyway time will tell
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
-0.010(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $199.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.0¢ $456.0K 4.299M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
58 3005100 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 497873 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.