MEI 5.00% 10.5¢ meteoric resources nl

Executive summary: Was overbught at 8c when folks overestimated...

1. 72 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    Executive summary: Was overbught at 8c when folks overestimated the likelyhood of spudding a couple of holes straight into a porphyry. Is oversold when same folk had a temper tantrum and threw toys out of the cot. was worth a few c then, is prob worth a few c now...

I'm not sure orphan period is accurate (implies a viable resource grinding through JORC compliant reserve, permiting, offtake and such; I'd argue the project needs a few more oz, or a higher Au price but we'll see). Not saying you're wrong, just might need a bit more work to get there.

Buy the company, buy the project, buy the promise... or don't. These are juniors, they're worth sweet FA until one day they are. total long shot and most go under but I'd have to ask those who say this particular junior is Fubar, what exactly is it they did "wrong" compared to the others? A. "not find a porphyry" is a moronic answer and B. "drill deep holes in Brazil instead of playing the safer asset in Aus" is equally moronic given the almost unanimous support and hype at the time coming from those very same shareholders...

Just a junior doing what juniors do, only time will tell if they're successful, go under or just keep having a crack and stay a penny stock forever. By buying MEI you're taking a 100:1 bet (worse actually but for simplicity sake). No point compaining when the overwhemingly probable result is what happens as if it's a great calamity...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.