BC8 5.36% 29.5¢ black cat syndicate limited

Despite the record high price of gold, the sentiment in the...

1. 11 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Despite the record high price of gold, the sentiment in the mining shares is not even near the optimistic mood we had back in 2020. And that was not close to the sentiment at around 2011. Now all we need is just a proper execution of the projects by management. Based on the information flow from the company over the last several months, all seems to be going according to the plan and in some cases even exceeds the expecations. The share price will catch up eventually with the reality once the company starts genereting profits.
    This company is in an unique position, that within 18 months it will be masivelly profitable and may look not only to drill its exisiting projetcs but may look for some other acquisitions, which might be still bought very cheaply. In some 2-3 years time everything will be expensive, so now is the time to look for some additional pieces for the future growth of the company. Market is in the long run efficient, in the short term however nobody can predict the price. I still consider the current share price as very undervalued but I can not say what the price might be in 1 week time. But under the base scenario I am of the opinion, that at the end of 2025, the share price will be considerably higher, a multiple of the existing share price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
0.015(5.36%)
Mkt cap ! $111.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.5¢ 29.5¢ 29.0¢ $181.1K 616.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 130082 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.5¢ 113957 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BC8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.