RMG 0.00% 0.7¢ rmg limited

William, yes still holding. I think the capital raising was...

1. 2,986 Posts.
    William, yes still holding. I think the capital raising was necessary to move forward. On the raising, I note it was taken up extremely quickly from what I hear & some who wanted to participate were too late. That kinda tells me something (no, not that there are too many fools looking to be parted with their money - before somebody makes that comment) & that management have participated from the best of my knowledge. Don't forget that management have refrained from taking salary for quite a while & have taken stock - that kinda tells me something too. On the Chilean purchase, I can't speak specifically but copper is a great metal to be in with the US on an upturn cycle (inc our old Chinese friends). From what I hear it has 'form & good history' so should be worth a punt. Unlike some, I don't read the Kamarga project as a complete write off, to my mind the main game has always been to secure it, prove its potential & wait for Century Zinc to knock on the door. Granted that hasn't happened yet but their resource depletes more every day.

As many of you know from another place, I've been brushing up on my Spanish for a little while - now you fully know why.

Overall, am I happy with the current state of the share price - obviously not, I'd like the shares to be in the teens, am I despondent - no. Am I selling out - don't be ridiculous, why would I when the shares are in the toilet & there is a new & potentially exciting project on our books. I know, management have scoured the planet for projects (obviously) & I'm willing to back their judgement on this one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.