NPM 0.00% 1.4¢ newpeak metals limited

Hey thanks everyone for answers regarding SPP. Not as much time...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,904 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 360
    Hey thanks everyone for answers regarding SPP. Not as much time as I would like now- especially the poster who circled it in red on the annoucement.. It reminds me of high school when the teachers would do the same and then write "READ THE QUESTION" along the side.

Anyway, Im absolutely stoked about the SPP. I was looking at buying about this much to double down and make this my largest holding. Risky, but I love what I see here.

A clear committment to LKO, no attempt to offload any speaks volumes as I assume at this particular juncture they could sell a good chunk of LKO @ 0.002 and be weĺl and truely cashed up, Well that is pure spec but there you have it and of course there could be more to it.

I love what Mather and co are doing. Assets picked up at the bottom of the cycle LKO, correctly anticapated changing landscape for mining in Argentina- maybe helped drive it???, lithium- hot -big target, management been there before, low EV, and now this SPP!

To digress slightly I hold DGR the mother ship and one of the big criticisms of holders has been managements lack of regard for smaller holders and the effect that has on depressing the share price long term. (Check DGR as a value play and medium-long hold if you havent already).

This is a clear and stunning rebuke of that narrative. Think about it, LKO decision maybe days away, people on LKO forum suggesting 300% potential price gains on a positive outcome, would essentially mean the same for us.

For our loyalty management have potentially given us an option on LKO outcome. (well managements objectives are fairly well aligned with our own so its a chicken an egg scenario -but who cares right.....). And they closed the institutional first so its not like the share price is going to tank as a result of lacking interest. They have cash now...

And of course we have seen some down ramping in response, have we not??? Oh this will go back to 1.6c blah blah (well negative outcome LKO then you never know- but it seems to me a negative view). That seems the view of someone who was waiting to pick a bottom post cap raise when gains could be assured and is now worried they have missed out on 20%.
    And let me tell you your jiggery pokery has probably not worked in this instance... (although if LKO shafted then I will be nusing my wounds on this and feel free to apply the Himalayan pink rocks) hahahah

That sends a message to potential holders of all Mathers daughters.

We are very very good at this. The guy hasnt put a foot wrong for a while now, and he has shown a good knack for clever out of the box wheeling and dealing.

Pumped!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.275M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.4¢ 1.2¢ $1.003K 75.23K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 614470 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 200265 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.