YOW 0.00% 2.3¢ yowie group ltd

match up results with most recent annual report with cannacord...

1. 383 Posts.
    match up results with most recent annual report with cannacord forecast (from yow website) and you will see we are on track in terms of cannacord's forecasted revenue growth. You will see they value as of recently our share price at, from memory, about 60 c. This is conservative paper valuation, ordinarily you would have a bit of market cream on top which is at present non-existent. You will see the valuation starts to rise significantly for end FY17 and end FY18. So if you take a medium term view you should be ok. that is, now would be an excellent time to get in imo in the long run. if you are after a short term flip i have no idea what bottom will be. Seems like pretty good support around the mid 50s. very exciting times ahead. stockman you seem to be reasonably neutral on this. There has been some concern from others about the CEo wayne loxton's involvement in this. Recently there was a first strike given at agm about performance shares it was proposed he receive. These are for 90 mill units to be sole by end FY19. This is a soft target imo, we will easily reach that. In other words, imo, its like getting a bonus just for rocking up to work. But we now have two former senior hersheys execs on board which are taking over operation of business and from memory, one of these is spending time in hong kong which I think is to establish a China/ASian expansion for the co. All the chocolate majors are moving into China atm. MIddle east, south america also on the rise in terms of consumerism so plenty of global opportunities. We have 30 mill in bank for all of this and all money being fed into growth. CO has said they could be at break even now if they didnt want to spend on growth. All heading in right direction imo. You will hear others on hear complain about not reaching break even and heading into profit but this is a growth co with a strategy like xero, which as I understand doesnt turn a profit. IN other words, if you can look past the noise on here (which in my view is to encourage sellers so firms who understand the above can accumulate) then right now this would be a good buy opp imo. Other thing to bear in mind, the 30mill cap raising was done at 90c. Shortly after, share price retracted to where we are now. Lots of unhappy investors who were hoping for the rises which imo will come next year and the year after, this year and are selling out due to lack of patience, spite, or whatever. Above all imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.275M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 150199 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 36875 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YOW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.