CNX 0.00% 7.4¢ carbon energy limited

re: Ann: Successful Commissioning of UCG Pane... icxp I don't...

1. 980 Posts.
    re: Ann: Successful Commissioning of UCG Pane... icxp I don't stress too much over the day to day sp and don't think those that believe in Cabon Energy's long term strategy should either.

I don't mean they should ignorant or totally forget about what is going on but it's very easy to sweat the small stuff causging one to get emotionally drained, depressed and deflated by the ups and downs of the sp.
    I believe it's best to remain focussed on the bigger picture, now I know this is easier said than done at times but it's the likes of recent announcements and milestones to date by Carbon Energy that help me to stay focussed on this bigger picture.

It's very obvious that success witht the panel, and generators producing electricity and hence revenue is without a doubt going to be one huge step in proof of concept (At the very least proof on a small scale and we all know small can be reproduced on a larger one).

Most of us that have researched this technology know and understand better the potential diversity UCG and it's syngas has to offer (It's potentially huge!!!) and even one part of this diversity was always going to be a large task to manage, one that couldn't be slapped together like some seem to think it can.

No this is a complex task that can not be haphazardly put together. So far I have no reason to doubt Carbon Energy's ability to successfully prove what it's set out to do, but I'm one who understands this was always going to have it's hurdles and road bumps along the way but ultimately I do feel at this stage the future for Carbon Energy looks bright, it's always frustrating that things don't appear to be moving fast enough but I must say in such a short time I feel they've acheived heaps and know we're all waiting for that next step, which I'm confident this day will come.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.