DRO 4.00% $1.32 droneshield limited

Ann: Successful Completion of $120m Underwritten Placement, page-36

1. 11 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    My opinion as a holder since 27c..

I think a lot of the discussion around DRO is being driven by those who got in not too long ago and are now disappointed that they are not getting the crazy gains that they saw others before them get. The whole reason this stock started to really gain traction earlier this year was due to investors understanding that the dynamic of modern warfare is changing and C-UAS capability is becoming a vitally important area (see Ukraine for example). This led to a significant rise in share price which in turn drew in more people trying to buy into the hype.

At some point DRO became more of a meme stock causing a quick but unsustainable rise to $2.70, followed by the predictable fall back down into the $1.40 range. So what you end up with is a bunch of retail investors who got in near the top, who are now frustrated that the stock has fallen back to sensible levels. Most people are not happy with the Cap Raise because it doesn't immediately produce profits, as they are not thinking long-term. What they are failing to see is the fundamentals that many of us saw almost 12 months ago. The fact is, this is a relatively new but potent industry, and DRO is in a very favourable spot to capture a significant portion of the market. They have no debt, they have actual physical products in use in warzones right now, and they have set themselves up to be procured by some of the worlds biggest militaries (NATO Framework).

I bought some more today at these prices. This is a good company and ignoring the recent drop in share price, things continue to appear to be going in the right direction.

Just my opinion..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.32
Change
-0.055(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.151B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.40 $1.43 $1.32 $12.42M 9.096M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 94692 $1.32

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.33 12000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.