ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,180 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1068
    My big issue is that in April, they wanted $75m. They accepted $115m, so they had an extra $40m up their sleeves.

3 months later they decided that $115m wasn't enough, and they wanted another $120m.

So in April they thought $75m was enough for their goals, and now they believe that $235m would be nice. What do they believe 3 months from now? It doesn't sound like their planning was brilliant in the first place, and they certainly aren't taking care of existing shareholders (who were allowed to participate in $15m of the $235m capital raise, all at significant discounts).

At some stage, the directors have to act for the shareholders, and i'm not convinced these ones are. If they needed $100m while waiting for their current inventory to sell in the next 2 months, why not finance it? Why dilution? Particularly immediately after the directors sold all of their holdings. It isn't a good look.

And you've provided about as much insight into the product there as you can, and that's good. But honestly, that isn't a lot of detail for a heavy dilution, and it felt like, to me, they've basically said "AI" and put their hands out. I don't know how that forms a plan beyond being the buzzword of the month.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.