SRL 7.14% 45.0¢ sunrise energy metals limited

The fundamentals all point to a sustainable operations from...

1. 42,610 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1024
    The fundamentals all point to a sustainable operations from internal geology to global macro economics and EV revolution.

However there are as usual with any commodity products certain assumptions;

- price of commodity has a sustainable rise in valuation over time
    - Nickel laterite can be successfully converted to Sulphates on a commercial scale
    - no technical delays/design faults during commissioning
    - AISC is below the price they sell their products
    - Trump tariff latest grenade do not cause the global trading conditions into a purely protectionist tit for tat infecting every sector of global trade
    - No collapse in the global stock markets like the GFC style
    - Crude do not stay ridiculous low forever

I see plenty of headwinds ahead which is out of the control of the company or sector and these future 'time bombs' may or may not occur so it isn't objective to worry about them. The market agrees that the company is able to raise capital to fulfill its objective of producer status.

I can only go by from what I am weighing the pros and cons of committing more funds in the SPP and most likely intend on taking up the max allowable and maybe much more just in case there are pro-rata distribution at the company's discretion.

The recent price action suggest the market is playing with the 'sensitive' holders as they get in at the wrong time and nursing a bigger drawdown in order to replace their fear with a 'get me out' then see price stabilise when key levels were perceived to be broken turning to bearish sentiment.

You see this happening to the Li sector and I can see it happening. The problem is my timing is slightly out there so the levels I thought market may try to generate fear was never met so Li stocks have started to recover from recent volatility.

However on a bigger picture of the entire market, SPI200 futures is showing quite a bearish picture. Daily chart is demonstrating the obvious 4 lower peaks as it tries to recover from that US generated market rout last month. The Feb low I reckon has a good chance of testing from hereon but hoping the recovery will continue its bullish trajectory. Only consolation is RBA's accommodative rate policy that is perceived to be propping up the market but each day we see new potential events being thrown into the mix. Labor's focus of taking away imputation from the dividends will have some way thinking volatility is coming back to out markets. The bond proxies of retirees fav holdings is already coming under pressure like TLS and I decided not to look at other beaten down bond proxies in the REIT/Utilities. Not comfortable with US 10bond yields spiking up.

All up always interesting each day as this dynamic world just throws up doubts in our minds.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.0¢
Change
0.030(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $40.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.0¢ 47.5¢ 42.5¢ $13.11K 28.98K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6344 42.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.0¢ 4477 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.