CHM 10.5% 2.1¢ chimeric therapeutics limited

“Chimeric is incredibly pleased to have reached this important...

1. 409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 744
    “Chimeric is incredibly pleased to have reached this important milestone with our CLTX CAR T
    cell therapy. Demonstrating safety with dual routes of administration (ICT and ICV) at this 2nd
    CLTX CAR T dose level is very encouraging. We now look forward to further advancing the
    development of CLTX CAR T as we enter the 3rd dose level in the trial,” said Jennifer Chow,
    Chimeric Therapeutics Chief Executive Officer.

Great news indeed. Notice they use the word INCREDIBLY pleased. That's because at this stage it is more important for safety rather than anything else.
    The 5 CAR T FDA approved all have major safety problems, even though they work well, so for CHM this is a great sign. Market will not react to this even though it is very good news. I have seen this play out many times in the biotech world, but when they eventually do (probably mid to late next year) dare I mention rocket ships.smile.png
    We all know still a long way to go, but if we had safety problems all ready it would not be good. I also feel if they can continue showing good safety along the journey it will really open up all other sorts of applications in the future.
    Bye the way fellow holders, have I mentioned how CHM reminds me of another biotech on ASX that's market cap is currently around 3 billion.sneaky.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.002(10.5%)
Mkt cap ! $18.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $30.13K 1.439M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 623541 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 423206 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CHM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.