CTM 1.19% 41.5¢ centaurus metals limited

those other projects you referred to are iron ore and i'm not...

1. 1,776 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    those other projects you referred to are iron ore and i'm not sure they still have them

sticking to the nickel, they did great to secure Jaguar from Vale in the first place back in 2019. shows that they have dealmaking skills to secure projects and they have the skills to operate in another country. that is their strength imho

when you look at the skillset required to finance and build a mine, and then operate the mine to produce, that is not their strength imho. from what i've read, the board only has legal, accounting, commercial, environmental and geo skills. and they only got metallurgy skills a year ago

we need a lot more of the engineering and operational skillsets. have a look at the skillsets that BRVO has, and its a few years behind CTM's timeline! you cant but ask the question just why hasnt CTM got the skillsets needed early enough like BRVO?

remember Jaguar was an existing Vale discovery. all they had to do was drill it out to jorc status. in the process of 4 years, they blew $110m to go from an existing 92Mt @ 0.65% Ni (Oliveira, 2017) to 109.2Mt @ 0.87% Ni (jorc) with no DFS to show for it and we're no closer to first production. they ran out of money and now did a half-price placement imho, screwing us small fry in the process. something is not working right and so new skillsets are needed imho

now that the big boys have their cheap fill, i wouldnt be surprised to see new board appointees with the extra skills needed to transition to an operating mine. maybe this will happen once a partner comes on board. i know if i was the partner, i'd want my own ceo and board positions as a condition of any deal. hopefully its nothing but good news ahead as the Jaguar deposit speaks for itself and thats why us small fry are still here

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.19%)
Mkt cap ! $205.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
41.5¢ 42.0¢ 40.5¢ $163.5K 393.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 19540 40.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
41.5¢ 7672 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
41.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 1.20 %)
Open High Low Volume
41.5¢ 42.0¢ 40.5¢ 62269
Last updated 15.59pm 30/04/2024 ?
CTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.