PDN 1.92% $10.09 paladin energy ltd

Ann: Successful Completion of A$15 Million Share Purchase Plan, page-19

1. 4,400 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 736
    I guess we all thought or considered should we sell existing holding and buy the full 30k worth offered. I got 66% less than I tried to get. Very very happy I did not sell to buy mine. The Directors being excluded entirely by the scale back was a very very generous gift to holders I think.

The 115 million retail subscription for just 15 million was pretty much foreseeable with the U market in full charged recovery and far from peaking for years yet. A few years ago we struggled to get retail investors to risk it. Now its to many

Good news
    ", Paladin will have a pro forma cash position of A$259M and no corporate debt. This
    strong financial position de-risks the restart of the Langer Heinrich Mine and positions the Company
    for further uranium marketing initiatives."
    Best news will be signed long term supply contracts at $90-$100+ or as the very smart Canadian co did at cost plus a very reasonable margin.

What was a clear possibly is US utilities are very ruffled by SPROT and may have influenced the NYSE rejection of that listing.

Extrapolate the $115 million keen to investing in PDN to the entire world market and it is clear we are not the only retail or bigger fish jumping on board this over due upturn bull market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$10.09
Change
0.190(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $3.016B
Open High Low Value Volume
$10.16 $10.19 $9.99 $15.71M 1.562M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1986 $10.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$10.10 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.