BGL 0.00% $1.29 bellevue gold limited

If what you, and others here have suggested (recent director...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,751 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2205
    If what you, and others here have suggested (recent director selling), then that could likely be criminal, but obviously difficult to prove at law.

I am more than a little peeved, my ROI has been savaged by an unnecessarily steep discount to the recent SP, which I have watched slowly build over several years now, and the recent director selling just looks foul, has anyone here actually contacted ASIC.

Highly paid and well rewarded Board members, should be reputable and responsible, this could appear to be a case of cynical or avaricious opportunism, but I am a humble retail holder, what would such a soul know.

Reputable does actually imply inherent responsibility, I am bitterly disappointed and will now have a distrustful disposition toward current BGL management, whereas previously I was well disposed toward them.

So quite apart from the 007 theory, I still believe this CR is at least 6 to 12 months premature, and almost amateurish in conception and execution, but then of course, as a retail holder I can redress dilution by subscribing to the "generously discounted" SPP.........what a juicy carrot......take a bite donkey. Oh but please don't mind the recent in house sell off.

My ROI has been smashed and as a long term holder my profit horizon has been moved vanishingly further from my grasp, thank you, oh reputable ones.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.29
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.644B
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1790 $1.35

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.16 3020 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.41am 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.