BGL 2.61% $1.18 bellevue gold limited

It’s getting harder not to get shafted … I’m becoming a...

1. 2,230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    It’s getting harder not to get shafted … I’m becoming a professional ‘shafteeee’! Things are bad enough trying to sidestep the shorters and algo traders without dealing with BOD/management whom, imo, tend to sell our retail souls to the wind. SAR, SLR, BGL are just a few. They don’t seem to care about retail holders so I really have to ask the question … do they really need retail holders at all?
    ASIC Doesn’t appear to protect the rights of retail shareholders, again, imo. I just looked up an organisation named The Australian Shareholders Association. Coincidentally, they were having a meeting today about 100ks away and if I had seen this earlier I would have attended to see what they’re about. I don’t think they are that representative of holders as there are only three venues (separate States) for upcoming meetings. On their website they state ‘Ensuring corporate transparency through company monitoring and policy advocacy’. I don’t usually voice negatives about a share I hold; however, if there aren’t standards expected to be upheld, then the shafting continues.

Cheers …
    Cazzex

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.18
Change
0.030(2.61%)
Mkt cap ! $1.510B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.18 $1.20 $1.16 $16.93M 14.32M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 7499 $1.18

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.19 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.