ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,757 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2113
    My instinct tells me that a capital raising will follow soon.

Funding for LHM restart and other cap ex activities is going to be needed.

This presentation contained little new information but establishes the investment thesis for a broader shareholder register equity raising, outside of existing users.

FWIW, I have lightened my holding in anticipation of full participation in a raising, should it come, or to quite simply lock in part of a 10 bag profit.

Personally, I see no downside in either outcome (other than a bit of CGT), but would prefer a CR to enable all holders to reload and recapitalise the company cash position.

GLTASH
    I am a computer luddite - don't know how to clip an old post into a new thread.

THIS WAS POSTED IN FEB, 2022 - After last Investor Presentation Was Released

"My instinct tells me that a capital raising will follow soon. Funding for LHM restart and other cap ex activities is going to be needed.

This presentation contained little new information but establishes the investment thesis for a broader shareholder register equity raising, outside of existing users.

FWIW, I have lightened my holding in anticipation of full participation in a raising, should it come, or to quite simply lock in part of a 10 bag profit.

Personally, I see no downside in either outcome (other than a bit of CGT), but would prefer a CR to enable all holders to reload and recapitalise the company cash position.

GLTASH"

The current equity raising price is higher than the price at the time of the post meaning PDN is playing its cards beautifully, to get maximum bangs for its buck via equity.

Although many here will get significantly diluted by such a trivial SPP allotment of $15m, the future looks very bright from here for the company and the industry.

Last edited by Jack1960: 01/04/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$11.66
Change
-0.170(1.44%)
Mkt cap ! $3.487B
Open High Low Value Volume
$11.80 $11.89 $11.49 $34.10M 2.930M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10 $11.66

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$11.67 6642 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.