DXB 2.44% 40.0¢ dimerix limited

Ann: Successful Completion of DSMB Review of Phase 3 FSGS Trial, page-30

1. 2,008 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 452
    Hi BT,

I wouldn't read anything that management tells me about partnering, what choice they have but to say many parties are interested. Malzo is right, If there was any proposal on the table, Dimerix would have snatched it like there is no tomorrow.

And what Nina is saying is absolutely not what use to happen in Pharma, most deals were done post P2 (neutral risk/reward for both parties) and we have seen recent trends in last few years where companies are acquiring it even early especially companies with a drug discovery platform. One CEO of the big Pharma said, "we are not buying a golden egg, we are acquiring a goose that is laying the golden eggs".

I think it's fair to accept that we are taking it to first interim results not coz of our own choice but lack of choices and options.

Again at the end of the day, let's hope results come positive coz yes we will be in a better negotiating position and better returns for everyone. As an investor though, I don't like this approach, I rather get 5x on the risk investment now rather than wait for a potential 10x.

But we all want the same thing and that is for Dimerix to succeed.

Have a nice day everyone.
    Last edited by singhgu: 15/03/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $220.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
41.5¢ 42.0¢ 39.5¢ $839.4K 2.070M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 35000 39.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.0¢ 83901 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DXB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.