SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

All, Part of me wanted the lest Ann to refer to another coy that...

1. 417 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    All,

Part of me wanted the lest Ann to refer to another coy that SAS has been doing tests with but it is very much in line of what SAS has announced two months ago.

The latest Ann has a few good points that are worth mentioning:

1. It was just about two months since the planned announcement. Just a week passed the 'expected' Ann date of the 15/05. What I like about this is that they worked the time line fairly well.
    Happy to give them a bit of slack here.

2. Globalsat Group CEO, Mr. J. Alberto Palacios said: “The tests with the 3-Diamond nano-satellites were widely successful. We believe that when the Sky and Space 200-satellite constellation is complete and operational it will be a game-changing technology that can transform narrowband satellite communications. Globalsat is ready to advance our relationship with SAS to agree on a commercial arrangement, which will see us deliver mobile connectivity and IoT services to Latin and Central America”.

A few people liked this I am sure. This shows the confidence that Globalsat has and it defiantly reassures my confidence.

3. In the past I said that the company needs: funding & revenue to move the SP. While I still believe this (as do a lot of people I am sure) I think that it is time to pause for a second and asses today movement.
    It demonstrates that SAS has the tech to make this happen (if anyone doubted that your doubts should be satisfied). It demonstrates that Albert Palacios who heads an established company has confidence which has contributed to the SP moving North. This is all before there is a signed contract which leads me to the next point.

4. The SAS Team will sign more MOU's and engage with more company which I have no doubt will have the same outcome - successful testing / demonstration. This I believe will also move the SP North.
    While we wait for the 'money time' to ramp up in H2019. It is not too far fetched that there will be a steady migration towards greener fields.

DYOR & GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.