JRV 14.3% 1.2¢ jervois global limited

Ann: Successful completion of Institutional Offer, page-24

1. 118 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    I appreciate the timeline post referencing a history of ramping and bullish sentiment.

I worry if others conduct a postmortem on my feed I may have conveyed something similar from time to time.

A lot of younger types on other platforms openly post trades or trade live on video casts to explicitly divulge their intentions, share learnings and tip the market through actions as opposed to sentiments.

I've listened to a podcast called Acquired. In recent years uses they use the book "7 Powers" by Herbert Helmer to assess the value of a company and its potential and have an aggregate rating based on Herberts hypothesis. bit more depth than buy hold sell binaries seen on this forum.

so I wonder can @hotcopper evolve to include some system to help verify peoples trades or positions? Helping us all define our trading hypothesis, techniques durations and intentions?

I'm horribly inconsistent myself with a severe lack of discipline and bursts of enthusiastic emotion... Other times I'm like surgeons or samurai making sure every move is correct as possible. In the aggregate we are all likely shades of both.

not 100% sure this is the greatest way to learn the market (open to suggestions from all) and a justified use of my time but here we are...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.