NIC 1.27% 79.5¢ nickel industries limited

Ann: Successful completion of Institutional Placement, page-19

1. 92 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Regarding the two deaths of contractors this is not nice and I feel for the families, NIC is big enough to do the right thing. They were contractors to the build not employees so NIC has some responsibility but maybe not all as the contractor company too should be in part responsible. Construction and mining unfortunately accidents do happen. BHP is now 4 years without a fatality I believe I read in yesterdays quartley - pretty good for the worlds largest miner. There is always risk.

I think this is an agressive raise with big ambition behind it. NIC low cost in a world with increasing costs. They will seriously be large in a year or two's time. The debt is decreased by this raise the delution about 10%. With the increase in shares I still believe the dividend can be maintained. This is a growth story which pays a dividend.

Excluded Big shots shorting this comapny would be $2.00 +. I think the associated risk is now over, if they can maintain the margin and $100M+ ebit through 2023 this will be $2.50 + lets see if they can, my bet and money is on yes they can......GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NIC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
79.5¢
Change
0.010(1.27%)
Mkt cap ! $3.407B
Open High Low Value Volume
78.5¢ 80.5¢ 78.0¢ $6.055M 7.638M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 75842 79.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
79.5¢ 15088 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NIC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.