CXO 7.00% 9.3¢ core lithium ltd

Ann: Successful Completion of Institutional Placement, page-47

1. 116 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    All markets are in bits, I have mentioned in other posts - I trade NASDAQ nightly, I have now sold all positions out a few weeks ago, and it's bleeding. I will likely buy in again at the end of September. We'll see how it looks, maybe even in October or November... for the Christmas New Year S&P run.

Current HUGE FUD is China's next Evergrande collapse, Country Garden is about to default, battering their already battered economy, and Michael Burry has just shorted $1.5B in the US (back to my statement above); he's not always right, but he's had enough notable points hit the mark that I do pay attention to him when he makes Billion Dollar bets.

China having a sh!tty economy, given they buy heaps of stuff that we (Australia) dig out of the ground, is likely why all mining stocks are looking pretty beat up.

Crypto, not looking great either, I'm about 25-30% down but have been DCA'ing in for several years, so that will come back around in 2024-2025 in my humble opinion, insto and BEOT are coming at that space HARD - ETF's galore in process led by Blackrock, says everything you need to know

Gonna see what CXO looks like after their next shipment and press release before I buy any more (after today's 25K share buy).

Averaging .80c now after todays purchase and checked, $58K down (I mentioned $50K in an earlier post)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
-0.007(7.00%)
Mkt cap ! $198.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.2¢ $2.498M 26.33M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 323514 9.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 483232 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.