LKE 4.00% 4.8¢ lake resources n.l.

Ann: Successful Completion of Lithium Carbonate Test Program, page-18

1. 641 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 180
    I hope it is for holders (and probably will be based upon the headlining announcement). However, given the importance of this piece to the entire project, there is a lot riding on it. Costs could kill the project. Efficiency and output could kill the project. Wouldn't you expect that questions would be asked? I understand that Lilac wouldn't want some of this information public, but as a shareholder of LKE I would almost certainly want to see some of the hard data.

If this works, at a cost and efficiency metric that makes the project profitable, management can tick that box and move onto some of the other risks with the project (I don't want to mention power, but let's mention power). Management are obviously "happy" with the outputs as they are looking at a 25 year design, but plenty have been burnt by LKE's lack of detail prior.

If the numbers are really good, why would they not release them? LKE is going to need some capital shortly and anything to push the price higher (for longer) would be good for all shareholders.

If this pumps on this announcement will they go into a Trading Halt and do a raise now before the DFS? (that could be telling IMO).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.002(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $79.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.7¢ $374.0K 7.683M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 870077 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 12772 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.