BLA 0.00% 18.5¢ blue sky alternative investments limited

tbecker101 , your theories on share investing are so way off...

1. 228 Posts.
    tbecker101 , your theories on share investing are so way off track than those of a successful investor.

Firstly, BLA is far from a sell .In fact the opposite .

It's last set of interims saw a ROA of 14.1 % and ROE of nearly 25% .Forecasts for the FY16 are for a marked increase on these figures. EPS was 22c for 6 months .The previous 12 months was 19cps .Once again forecasts look terrific .

Volume is not huge as they are very tightly held ( no-one wants to sell this great stock)
    As for yield ,this is a growth stock as are some other sensational growth stocks with minimal yield like RHC, DMP, CSL, BKL , CTD SRX , BAL COH etc, etc . Why would a business going through an enormous growth phase ,want to pay shareholders with a high dividend when they can reinvest those $$$ back into the business , and achieve a much higher return for it's shareholders ?

You show me 10 high yielding stocks and I'll show you 7 to 9 ordinary stocks ( banks aside )

Don't fall for the yield trap .Far better to focus on ROA/ROE , EPS growth and profit growth ( plus a few other criteria )

I am still wondering why you would even post on a stock that you don't hold and have the audacity to call it a sell .You got GHC terribly wrong and now this makes 2 from 2
    Last edited by Investor/Trader: 17/05/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.