SIS 0.00% 0.3¢ simble solutions limited

The example you give in another future energy field company -...

1. 5,212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3159
    The example you give in another future energy field company - uranium developer - was pre-covid 19 !
    All uranium companies have suffered shareprice plunges, as have the entire spectrum of energy producer companies, globally , notably also in oil .

Timelines were pushed back for uranium developer / producer companies ~ by at least 12 months for the uranium utilities to truly experience supply choke -point shortages , which will not be able to be managed by turning back on of supply. ( ~ ? 2023 + now, due to covid 19. Reactors will be delayed in coming on-line etc )

Meantime global producers , the major price makers in oil , and also uranium , will gradually angle for higher prices within their controlling , and to suit their development and production . Also they seek to to choke smaller producers and developers who will need ongoing funding and have had to await local governments priority again . Or if in production, have their production income shut-off or significantly reduced profit margins.
    **Smaller future producers , with halts to developement plans with in -country pandemic shutdowns to all work ,and delays to local planning and approvals pathways and domestic political processes , and the global pause — have not been able to , of course , fulfil their 2019 company forecasts **.

Relevant to SIS—
    Energy costs on the ground are high , significantly so - plus there are acute disruptions ( Eg. California ! in recent months . And Melbourne here in Oz)
    High consumer and industrial power costs and inefficiencies with domestic consumer supplies particularly with the huge shift to solar installations by retail consumers under Govt policy - meanwhile are the biggest concerns.

Nitpicking is one thing . To deliberately choose a disingenuous example of other investment by this solid investing entity , is to me casting aspersions . I felt that this was a grossly unfair view.

Last edited by Aqua65: 10/10/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.