TPM 0.00% $8.93 tpg telecom limited

Ann: Successful Completion of Retail Entitlement Offer, page-29

1. 2,805 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1707
    I think there was a cut off point when TPG used the register of shareholders to distribute the $5.25 share options. That point was several days ago, so if people wanted to, they could have already sold shares from their existing holdings in lieu of the shares they anticipate getting. Early next week we should be informed precisely of the number of shares that we get. I think some people have posted that if we applied for the 50% extra shares, then we'll get them. But I won't count my chickens yet. Anyway, in the last month the TPG share price probably could not increase much because most people are using the funds that would have used to increase their holdings in TPG to buy the $5.25 options instead. Now that all of this is behind us, the TPG share price will gradually become stronger as the value of TPG shares becomes better understood. As an earlier poster said, the next quarterly report by TPG and the other telcos should provide a good comparison of the effects of recent dramas in this space.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.