TPM 0.00% $8.93 tpg telecom limited

Ann: Successful Completion of Retail Entitlement Offer, page-45

1. 39 Posts.
    Like I said before will definelty settle above $6. I'm hoping we reach $7 in the next 2 weeks. As mentioned by another member on here there is no reason behind the fall by over 50% this year from over $12 to the current share price.

Share prices are defined by future potential growth and sentiment in an indriect method. It doesn't make sense even from that perspective why the share price has dropped it should in fact move in the opposite direction. Sure there are risks but huge potenital for growth which should be priced in. I think only risk has been priced in without any upside. From a direct perspective you look at earnings and earnings are still the same as the set guidance when the share price was over $12 so again it doesn't make sense.

Sure now there is some further gearing but thats actually postive for a balance sheet with strong and realtively constant earnings means a lower cost of capital. The share price will rally up, I even think it could reach its highs of $12 this year. Just a patience game really.

Again I reiterate this is just my humble opinon. Rating oversold and is a strong buy!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.