AJL 0.00% 0.9¢ aj lucas group limited

Ann: Successful completion of retail entitlements offer-AJL.AX, page-7

1. 763 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    tgn I don't understand how you can suggest that the decision regarding exploration of shale gas in the U.K. can go either way, especially given that the Government, the elected body in any country, has given the exploration of shale gas as that of national significance, therefore the final decision irrespective of any other body of people, will be made by the government.

If you're suggesting that the Secretary will over-rule his governments position on this matter then I am seriously not up with the current in-play scenarios in the U.K.

From my perspective the recent public forum's were merely a vehicle provided by the government to allow public comment, nothing more, nothing less. People can bitch and moan all they like, present as many bullshit scenarios as they care, but the decision to proceed is a given, it's merely the processes that are being subject to re-design.

I acknowledge the opposition, that is the protest movement have teeth in this matter, and one would expect them to bare them at some stage, but from my understanding here down-under, the decision has already been made.

In my opinion it goes without saying that there will be some changes (cosmetic) to the original plans and processes (the government would be foolish if not being seen to take public concerns into play), but shale exploration has already been given government support.

You may be right regarding any future CR ventures, time will tell. As for the one that recently finished, my view is that the institutional share holders would have been hoping as few retail holders as possible would have taken up the offer, because it's even more for them to snap up at these ridiculous levels. I can imagine Patterson Securities have already placed those that were not taken up.

The result is an even tighter held stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $431 47.87K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 53991 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 687542 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.18am 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.