AJL 11.1% 1.0¢ aj lucas group limited

The main opposition party (Labour) is against shale and...

1. 1,726 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    The main opposition party (Labour) is against shale and "fracking" .

Many Britons including me desperately want out of the EU and wish the UK to declare independence and revert to home rule .

You might go along with your Aussie and Kiwi poli's if they told you they wanted to join a common market with Indonesia .

However , I'm sure the average man in the street would object once your laws start being handed down from Indonesia , jury trials and habeas corpus become a thing of the past and you've got an open door immigration policy and they start taxing you and redistributing it to Indonesia and inexorably move towards a single country .

If we manage to get a successful Brexit vote , then it will probably lead to chaos and a general election though ultimately it is the only course of action which gives any hope of leading to improvement .

The U.K. has lost about 5GW of coal fired electricity generation capacity this year alone and I do not believe there is any intention of replacing the lost capacity .

My suspicion is that the U.K. will be deliberately starved of gas,oil and electricity and that heavy industry will be encouraged to go elsewhere .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $13.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $1.158K 116.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 476435 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 280678 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.