HHI 0.00% 0.5¢ health house international limited

Indeed I would. Remember this is all ballpark and it is...

1. 593 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Indeed I would. Remember this is all ballpark and it is difficult to quantify SME impact. Also, this quarter we have had a lack of guidance regarding signups so it is somewhat difficult to measure. However, last quarter had a large spike in March of clientele signups which would roll over to this quarter.

My expectations are below:

Total Revenue: $838,943 ($186,316 attributable to SaaS vs $119,181 last quarter.)
    Cash Inflow: $587,260 (up 11.83%)
    Cash Outflow: $1,887,260

Net Burn: $1.3M

Effective cash position of company is about $6.2M.

Importantly, look at underlying growth compared to the headline numbers. Up 11.83% does not look like much as the Dash Digital is a large stagnant cash component that puts downward bias on the SaaS/PPV growth rates.

If these numbers are correct, we are looking at $400k-$500k cash coming in per month this time next year (just SaaS/PPV, not including Dash Digital).

By the way, Baillieu Holst issued a new research report the other day. I don't think I have seen anyone post about it but here it is:

http://www.velpiclimited.com/images/files/research-report/VPC_12jul16.pdf

I did have a chuckle at my desk when we never received a market announcement like we have previously. The Director's are probably not impressed they issued an 8c target last time and consistently sold over the period.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HHI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.