NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

Very interesting Barney.From a pure business perspective I agree...

1. 2,408 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    Very interesting Barney.
    From a pure business perspective I agree waiting for the seismic and the next well make a lot of sense.
    But as a t/o defensive move I would like an early resource assessment to ensure some resource value is locked in prior to any offer.

The difficulty for the Board regarding value is that future unproven speculative value is given away to the purchasing party.
    Arguably therefore a takeover undervalues an emerging company with partially proven assets.

We all sit here having a bit of fun expressing future value as we look to a 2TCF+ resource that may double with Lead E. Under a t/o only what is proven gets paid for, not our speculation.
    at the earliest convenience.
    I have seen price speculation from 8 -50c which are very much future values dependent on certain milestones being achieved.

What existing shareholders need right now is the protection of value by getting a resource certification.

Given this will not happen overnight we are at the mercy of time as to gaining best value should a valid t/o emerge in the next few months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.