WSA 0.00% $3.86 western areas limited

Considering the rigmarole to apply for a personalised form - it...

1. 5,134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3122
    Considering the rigmarole to apply for a personalised form - it was not sent with the offer in the mail, and I know I only realised at the time I went to apply and pay for shares & probably this happened to others also . Then people maybe didn’t get around to it due to extra efforts and annoyance , or the time lapsed / they thought twice and thought ‘ahh well it doesn’t matter that much ’ or whatever .
    And the shareprice had traded a margin below the offer price, revisiting historic lows which I’m sure all shareholders wish had been well and truly behind the company after the last years - there is a lot that shareholders have been through in the past year /years :

* I think the actions of the company have been mean .

Apparently I’ve been quite scaled back .
    Now got to notify bank account details through ComputerShare , and hope to get the money back as quickly as possible !!

Company management have got to become less aloof imo .
    I am happy with progression of the new underground mine etc.
    But please, WSA board should consider common shareholders and all the dedication to continue to keep up with the activities of the company, and longterm holders through years who thought they would support through the SPP & this be the securing of Western Areas now for the years ahead and this nickel demand boom.

Significant scaling back is a big deterrent for participation .
    Sophisticated investors were freely able to apply for $30k plus most likely.
    WSA shareprice had also recently fallen dramatically and I know I stopped out my holding to prevent my account going into loss.

I agree completely @dmaivn
    Last edited by Aqua65: 28/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WSA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.