FDV 2.25% 43.5¢ frontier digital ventures limited

It was worth a listen. As often as not, people selling their...

1. 3,111 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 87
    It was worth a listen. As often as not, people selling their recommendations, get it wrong. And when they reveal themselves as NB did in the podcast or they are otherwise revealed, they are often shown to be less successful at investing and building wealth than one would expect. AK recently reveal on his podcast that 100% of his 5 venture capital investments that he made resulted in a 100% loss and he has made similar admissions in the past. NB had alluded to it before but it seems that NB has forgone a home for bets on the market including things like FDV. This is a worry for him and anyone listening to him. The best time to buy what analysts are spruiking if it is worth it in the long term considering the risk and after a significant fall. I bought into some of IIs recommendations including FDV and have lost 32% to date whereas independent buys in the same period have returned 39%. Unwisely I put more into IIs stocks than my own picks. The time I spend is significant but generally enjoyable for me and as long as my overall return typically beats the market and most funds, I will maintain my current approach.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FDV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.5¢
Change
-0.010(2.25%)
Mkt cap ! $188.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.0¢ 44.0¢ 43.0¢ $55.22K 127.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 62762 43.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.0¢ 20495 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FDV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.