GLN 8.70% 31.5¢ galan lithium limited

But you can’t buy Galan for $180 USD regardless of where the SP...

1. 213 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    But you can’t buy Galan for $180 USD regardless of where the SP is currently at so your not making much sense.

Galan is not just made up of the resource in the ground but also its people. As has been mentioned many times before experience is needed to get to production.

Brine is unpopular at the moment and the lack of uncertainty around funding due to the stage of life we are at (explorer to developer) has left too many questions marks over Galan for people/institutions to make a sound investment.

The next company milestones due this quarter are permits and DFS stage 2. Let’s be honest, we will not see any pre-payment offtake, JV, asset sales or funding of any kind before these are delivered. Only then will Galan be de-risked from an investment point of view with an actual pathway to profit. If we can ink something before then, well then happy days!

Unfortunately, as the SP stands, any funding that does come will also no doubt come with heavy dilution (do not expect full funding through offtake prepayment, if any at all). This is the name of the game and what we all have signed up for in mining spec stocks.

There have undoubtedly been a couple of wrong decisions made over the last few months/years by Management which have led to the SP being where it is today (and also some good decisions which often we look past) but you can either stick it out and enjoy the ride of getting to the current chosen path of production or you have the option to walk away.

We all have different investment time horizons and risk appetite. I am just as frustrated as others on here as to where our SP currently sits but for now I think I will ride out the storm check back here towards the end of the year when hopefully the company as a whole is in a different position.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.5¢
Change
-0.030(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $130.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.0¢ 36.0¢ 31.0¢ $1.192M 3.558M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 7065 31.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.0¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
32.0¢
  Change
-0.030 ( 8.10 %)
Open High Low Volume
35.5¢ 36.0¢ 31.0¢ 1997630
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.