Ann: Successful Dismissal of Plaints-Palm Springs, page-9

1. 3,988 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    re: Ann: Successful Dismissal of Plaints-Palm... Hi Ladies and Gents

Deputy cranswick here LOL CHM secret and not so secret agents having so much fun here cuz our beloved leader the right honourable Captain cranswick is in the sin bin, our mate buggins languishing in no man's land and yours truly very busy chasing the mighty dollar elsewhere LOL,,,LOL

graymatter my dear old chum "come to grips with the fact that CHM is heading towards becoming a major mining player in the future" That was your funniest joke ever thanks LOL,,,LOL

That was even a lot more funny than reading CHM's annual report LOL,,,LOL

Thank God you didn't really mean that otherwise you'd be the object of ridicule for ever and ever LOL,,,LOL

You CHM holders can have as many sweet dreams as you like before we have the verdict. Absolutely nothing wrong in dreaming.

I've been dreaming of a long Caribbean cruise with Paris Hilton for ages and ages myself LOL,,,,LOL

Hope my new gf the proud owner of those gorgeous green eyes doesn't read this post or she is going to dump me and move in with my ex gf LOL,,,LOL

I can assure you al that once the verdict is here you are going to be badly disappointed LOL,,,LOL

Cheers

Confucius Said: Why is life so dull and boring without our beloved captain cranswick LOL,,,LOL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.6¢ $5.12K 320K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 973796 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 617827 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.43pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CHM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.