MRC 0.00% 2.1¢ mineral commodities ltd

Hi Contraindicator, Maybe its just a rerate for MRC to catch up...

1. 15,755 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6790
    Hi Contraindicator, Maybe its just a rerate for MRC to catch up to its Peers

RNU MC of $530mil. They have graphite project in South Australia that is soon to obtain its full regulator approvals. they do have a much larger JORC that MRC Mungliup project that is currently in the final stages of obtaining its EPA approvals.

EGR mc $300mil - Its purification process was developed by Christoph Frey and the CSRIO who are both working for MRC in developing their purification and coating of Spherical Graphite.

TLG - $525mil MC - Similar high grade project to MRC Norway project. Although MRC have a fully operating mine that is being assessed for expansion of capacity.

MRC's MC is around $80mil - With one fully operating Graphite mine that can expand capacity by 60% by simply increasing the number of days the processing plant operates, A mine that should soon see EPA approval in Western Australia, Plus they have of 2.4MTPA mineral sands project in South Africa, that is now mining higher grade mineralisation now they have the approvals for the northern beaches.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 214075 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 26668 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.